Representing immigrants with passion and integrity since 1977
Founded and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville, Minneapolis, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh, Margaret W. Wong & Associates, LLC represents and advises immigrants and companies on a wide range of complex United States immigration issues. Our firm is capable of handling any immigration situation: work visas, green cards (permanent residency), J-1 waivers, labor certifications, deportation cases, and asylum cases, among many other immigration-related matters. Our attorneys have over 200 years of combined legal experience and we customize our representation to each individual or company's needs and concerns.
Founded and led by Margaret W. Wong, a nationally-recognized and awarded immigration lawyer, our attorneys have represented tens of thousands of people in their individual immigration needs. We are licensed to practice throughout the United States, and stand ready to confidentially discuss your particular situation and concerns. Our attorneys and staff speak English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Hindi, Thai, and many other languages.
Use the buttons below to request a consultation with Ms. Wong or any of our experienced attorneys, or learn more about our firm.
SHARING THE LEGACY series
➤ OFFICE LOCATIONS
3150 Chester Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
New York City, New York
(Click above link)
401 S. LaSalle, Suite 800C
Chicago, IL 60605
Los Angeles, California
225 South Lake Ave., Suite 300
Pasadena, CA 91101
5425 Peachtree Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
(As of July 2018)
301 S. Perimeter Park Dr., Suite 140
Nashville, TN 37211
See map here >>
7900 International Dr., Suite 300
Bloomington, MN 55425
By appointment only
470 Olde Worthington Road
Westerville, OH 43082
Raleigh, North Carolina
By appointment only
8801 Fast Park Drive, Suite 301
Raleigh, NC 27617
IN THE NEWS
immigration law comments & questions
- Jul 12, 2018 Nashville, TN Office Now Located in Suite 140 of Same Building Jul 12, 2018
- Jun 22, 2018 Removal Cases to Be Greatly Impacted by U.S. Supreme Court Decision Jun 22, 2018
- Jun 11, 2018 New Attorney Joins California Office of Margaret W. Wong & Associates, LLC Jun 11, 2018
- Jun 7, 2018 ICE Delivers Donuts to Greenhouse, Then Arrests Foreign-Born Workers Jun 7, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 USCIS to Resume Accepting DACA Renewals and DACA Requests for Previous DACA Holders Jan 15, 2018
- Nov 14, 2017 Happy Holidays! Nov 14, 2017
- Sep 25, 2017 President Trump Issues New Indefinite Travel Restrictions Sep 25, 2017
- Sep 11, 2017 Francis Fungsang Interviews DACA Recipient After President Trump Rescinds DACA Program Sep 11, 2017
- Sep 7, 2017 Margaret W. Wong Describes DACA in Chinese & English Sep 7, 2017
- Sep 5, 2017 President Trump Gives Congress Six Months to Create Legislative Solution for DACA Holders Sep 5, 2017
- Aug 23, 2017 The Department of Homeland Security Can’t Use Statements Instead of Witnesses Aug 23, 2017
- Aug 18, 2017 DHS Detains Foreign Born Parents of Unaccompanied Child Migrants Aug 18, 2017
- Jul 27, 2017 Helping Foreign Born Human-Trafficking Survivors Jul 27, 2017
- June 2017
- May 18, 2017 What To Do if ICE Agents Come to Your Home May 18, 2017
- April 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 Undocumented Immigrants Add $11.7 Billion to State & Local Coffers Mar 20, 2017
- Mar 14, 2017 Foreign Born are Naturalizing Faster than Ever Before Mar 14, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017 UPDATED: President Trump's New Travel Ban Executive Order Mar 6, 2017
- Mar 3, 2017 USCIS to Suspend Premium Processing for H-1B Petitions in April 2017 Mar 3, 2017
- Feb 22, 2017 了解您的权利 Conozca Sus Derechos Know Your Rights Feb 22, 2017
- Feb 22, 2017 DHS Implementation Memos: Facts & What You Should Do Feb 22, 2017
- Feb 7, 2017 Know Your Rights 2017: 1st, 4th & 5th Amendments Feb 7, 2017
- Feb 2, 2017 Summary of Issues & Law of Executive Order Delaying & Reducing Refugee Flow Feb 2, 2017
- Jan 30, 2017 Lawful Permanent Resident Status a Dispositive Factor in Determining Entry to the United States Jan 30, 2017
- Dec 21, 2016 Christmas Miracle: FedEx Finds Lost Filing Dec 21, 2016
- Dec 19, 2016 A Dream Deferred By FedEx Dec 19, 2016
- Dec 15, 2016 Margaret Wong and Scott Bratton Named to 2017 Super Lawyers Dec 15, 2016
- Dec 9, 2016 What does Donald Trump's Election mean for DACA and DAPA? Dec 9, 2016
Welcome to Out & About, a blog devoted to the wonderfully diverse events Margaret W. Wong & Associates, LLC attends and sponsors in Cleveland...and beyond.
Check it out no matter where you live—there's major global appeal!
Bloggers include Michael Patterson, George Koussa, and Azaad Singh.
Everyone has a story.
No matter where they're from.
We are a voice for immigrants who trust us to share their story so it can be heard.
iForeignBorn is their platform.
Areas of Practice
Family based immigration
Margaret W. Wong & Associates, LLC provides specialized counsel to individual immigrants and their families. We help thousands of individuals and families with various visas, including K-1 Fiancé, K-2, K-3, K-4, F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, L-1, and L-2s. We also advise couples on the US green card process through marriage.
Asylum is a protection granted to foreign nationals already in the United States or at the border who meet the international definition of a "refugee." Our attorneys are dedicated to representing and advocating on behalf of immigrants seeking asylum in the United States. We have successfully represented thousands of immigrants and their family members in the asylum process.
employment based immigration
We advise companies and individuals on various employment-based immigrant visas, which allow for a green card (permanent residency in the United States), including the various EB employment based categories, and non-immigrant visas, which allow employees to work in the US temporarily.
Deportation and Removal
Immigrants who are threatened with deportation or who have been ordered removed from the United States must navigate the complex legal and federal regulatory system. We vigorously defend immigrants throughout the country who face deportation, and advise individuals on their options for fighting removal.
investment based immigration
We advise individuals and investment groups on non-immigrant investment based visas, including E-1 and E-2 treaty visas, which encourage trade between the United States and the treaty country.
Immigrants who have already been to immigration court and the Board of Immigration Appeals without obtaining their desired results may have additional options through the appeals process. We are one of the premier immigration law firms in the United States, and have extensive knowledge and experience in federal immigration law.
Dear Mrs. Wong, I’d like to express on behalf of my husband, SD, how excited we are that the time to file for his citizenship has finally arrived! Thanks to you and your wonderful legal team, many dreams have been able to come to light and many more we know await us. - HD
Mrs. Wong, we have been with you so long and you have always saw us through all immigration hurdles without exception and we have recommended you to several dozens of our friends colleagues and relatives in US. - JR
Azaadjeet Singh, I have known you to be a hardworking, intelligent, and industrious person. I am confident that you are a person who makes his clients feel very comfortable. You ... provided us with your compassion and respect at every step of the way. Your sensitivity made us feel comfortable in disclosing pertinent, personal information. You diligently made sure that we knew all the updates of the case through e-mails and phone calls, and welcomed our comments and answered all our questions. Trusting a person like yourself with our case has ... helped us rebuild and improve our life ... - JSA
This is JRZ, I had authorized Margaret W. Wong & Associates Co., LPA to handle my immigration case earlier. Right now I want to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for handling my immigration case very successfully. - JRZ
Words hardly seem enough to express our heartfelt thanks for all your help and support up through and through our interview. Your knowledge of immigration law and procedure,along with your attention to detail and calming competence made filling the (immigrant petition) a positive experience. - AGP