I-751 Petition for Permanent Green Card

Green Card Challenges Ms. B was born in China. While she was still there, she met and married a U.S. citizen. She wanted to come to the United States and get her Green Card, so her husband began the process for her. She was able to get a temporary Green Card and began living in the United States. Soon, filed an I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residences. Unfortunately, the

Read More »
Scroll to Top