specialty occupations

H-1B Visa Common questions answers

H-1B Visa- Questions and Answers

Watch the video with Margaret Wong for more information.  What is an H-1B Visa? AN H-1B is an employment based visa that allows a person to work in the United States legally for a three-year period. It can also be extended to a maximum of six years and can go beyond 6 years if the “green card” process has initiated within a certain time. Who can apply for an

Read More »
Scroll to Top