Fiance Visa and Marriage Petition

Video: K-1 Fiance Visa and Marriage Petition- Questions and Answers

It’s Valentine’s Day! Many immigrants want to be able to bring their partner here to the United States. Come learn more about how to accomplish this dream! The K-1 Fiancé Visa This visa allows a person to enter into the United States legally in order to get married to a U.S. Citizen fiancé. What do I need to be eligible for a K-1 Fiancé Visa? Unfortunately, Green Card holders are

Read More »

K-1 Visa for couple in love

Love knows no borders One simple hello can change your whole future. That’s what our client discovered when he sent a message to a woman on an online dating website. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful person he had ever seen; he quickly discovered that she had a wonderful personality to match. They began talking more and more, soon feeling as if they had known each other for

Read More »

Green Card for New Parents

Ms. C was born in China. She went to school in China and then Japan before coming to the United States. She entered the U.S. legally on a B-2 Visa and moved to Chicago. One day, at a mall, she met a young American medical researcher. Soon, she discovered that she was unexpectedly expecting. He immediately proposed and they were soon married. They moved together to Maryland and then began

Read More »

Woman enters as K-1 fiancé, separates, marries another USC, obtains immigrant visa with hardship waiver

Client didn’t marry – Visa not valid Ms. Zh., a national and citizen of China, entered the United States on a K-1 visa. However, when she came to the United States, she and her US Citizen fiancé did not get married within 90 days as required, and their relationship deteriorated due to culture difference. Soon, they separated, and our client later met her current husband, who is now a US

Read More »
Scroll to Top