Individual & Family Immigration

Individuals and families can apply for US visas or permanent residency on their own without having a petitioning company or employer file for them if they qualify. Examples of these cases are asylum, investment, alien relative or a visitor visa. An individual can get a green card if they have a US citizen spouse, have invested a large sum or capital into a business and hired 10 US workers, or after exhausting asylum filing options, for example. At Margaret W. Wong & Associates. we can help you determine the best type of visa for you and put you on the road to obtaining it. Our lawyers are helpful and friendly, focused on guiding each client to their goals as easily as possible.

Contact Us

Contact our individual and family immigration law attorneys or call (216) 566-9908 to speak with us about your situation. No matter when you contact us, we will get back to you quickly.

Recent Posts