Temporary Employment H Visas

We focus on professionals who want to work in the United States for a maximum of 6 years. Such professionals would be classified as non-immigrants and would most probably require an H-1B visa. Attached to this issue is a list of non-immigrant visas and their definitions, including information relating to other categories of H visas.

Our law firm has successfully filed thousands of H-1B visas for clients both present in the United States and absent from the United States. Both our staff and clientele continue to grow. We have a team of full-time professionals working on H-1B visas.

Other Categories of H Visas

Unlike the H-1B category, all other types of H visas require evidence of a residence abroad. Upon expiration of the visa, the H visa holder must provide other evidence proving that he or she has departed from the United States. Please Contact our attorneys  for more information about this type of employment visa.

H-2 Temporary Workers

H-2 visas allow non-citizens to work in the United States as temporary or seasonal workers. H-2A visas are for agricultural work, while H-2B visas are for non-agricultural work. Labor Certifications are required for H-2B visas.

H-3 Temporary Trainees

This visa accommodates Temporary Trainees who have been invited to come to the United States for the purpose of receiving training. To qualify for this visa, the applicant must provide evidence that the training he or she requires is not available in his or her home country. The H-3 visa may be valid for a period of up to 2 years.

Contact Us

Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience assisting individuals and businesses with complex immigration issues.

Contact our attorneys or call 866-837-6806 any time and we will get back to you quickly. We can turn around most cases in 24 hours.