Danielle V. Muster
Danielle V. Muster is an attorney in our Cleveland office, practicing in the litigation department. Danielle graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University. Danielle is passionate about the law and is a fierce advocate for her clients.
During law school Danielle worked as a law clerk for the Shaker Heights Municipal Court and for attorney Robert G. Walton, where she gained experience in criminal litigation. In addition, she was a legal extern at Auto Services Unlimited and the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office.
Before law school, Danielle earned her Bachelor of Arts from the College of Wooster. She majored in Political Science with a focus in International Relations and minored in Spanish. She studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain. She also traveled to Accra, Ghana during her senior year to learn about global leadership and civic engagement.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2021
- Honors: magna cum laude
- The College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science, International Relations
- Minor: Spanish
- Ohio, 2021
- Shaker Heights Municipal Court, Law Clerk
- Robert G. Walton, Law Clerk
- Auto Services Unlimited, Legal Extern
- Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office, Legal Extern