- Immigration and Nationality Law
Francis Fungsang, attorney and Partner at Margaret W. Wong & Associates, LLC, has more than 10 years of experience in immigration and nationality law. Partner in charge of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Practice Group and the Corporate Law Practice Group.
Francis Fungsang assists clients at many of the firm's locations across the nation, and his clients originate in countries around the world.
Francis Fungsang has helped corporations obtain H-1B work permits for their executives, and has helped immigrant investors navigate the EB-5 regulations to obtain their green cards.
A sought-after speaker, Francis Fungsang presents seminars and delivers speeches across the United States regarding the EB-5 Immigrant Investor program and opportunities, as well as immigration law as it pertains to the LGBT community.
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- JD - 2007
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. E-Passports: ETA August 2006: Recent Changes Provide Additional Protection for Biometric Information Contained in U.S. Electronic Passports; I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society, Vol. 2:3, Privacy, 2006
- Albany Government Law Review, Volume 3, Issue 1, 2010: "Why Immigration Reform is Critical," with Margaret W. Wong, Scott Bratton, et al
- Ohio Bar, Law You Can Use, “Who is Authorized to Work in the United States?”, November 10, 2011, www.OhioBar.org
- Crain's Cleveland Business "40 Under 40" Class of 2014
- Cleveland Bridge Builders, Class of 2016