George Inman brings to Margaret W. Wong & Associates' immigration law his four-pronged approach:
- Consult with clients in civil and in criminal cases to identify their specific needs and concerns. Identify and neutralize risk by creative and traditional solutions.
- Negotiate with prosecutors in criminal cases to achieve the most beneficial result possible for my clients, and negotiate settlements and agreements from a “deal maker” perspective focusing on my client’s interest and risks.
- Draft leases, contracts, and settlement agreements in civil matters; draft memoranda and briefs in support of legal actions and appeals including immigration actions such as asylum claims and visa applications; draft general and specific power of attorney instruments as well as child custody agreements; and construct deeds and title opinions for real property interests including oil and gas leases and conveyances.
- Represent clients in court for major felony and misdemeanor trials, family matters such as divorce and child custody, civil cases including landlord tenant disputes, evictions, and contract disputes.
George started his career working 6 years in the United States Navy, supervising, operating, and repairing various equipment concerning power production, propulsion, habitability, and reactor safety.
Since the Navy, while pursuing his undergraduate and law degrees, and after, George supervised and observed elections in both Kosovo and Arkansas; assisted in demilitarizing chemical weapons at Pine Bluff, Arkansas; practiced law in Pennsylvania and Ohio; and consulted as a contracts manager for a major consulting firm, in the arena of global procurements.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, BA, International Studies, 2000
Criminal Defense, Immigration Law, Citizenship, Family Immigration, Deportation Removal, Employment Visa, Deportation, Immigration Issues, Family Law, Legal Research, Courts, Appeals, Litigation, Attorneys, Constitutional Law, Defense, Hearings, Legal Advice, Legal Issues, Legal Opinions, Legal Writing, Naturalization, Refugees
- State of Ohio Bar
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Northern District of Ohio